AIDE is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing real Android apps directly on your Android device AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ v3.2.200929 (Mod) (Premium) APK Free Download Latest version for Android. Download full APK of AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ v3.2.200929 (Mod) (Premium).
Overview & Features of AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ v3.2.200929 (Mod) (Premium)
Before you download AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ v3.2.200929 (Mod) (Premium) APK, You can read a brief overview and features list below.
Overview: AIDE is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing real Android apps directly on your Android device
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons become an expert and apply what you’ve learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox – AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development.
Purchasing AIDE Prime the AIDE Premium Key the debugger or the UI designer disables all ads in the app.
A brief summary of features…
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
– Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
– Java programming course
– Android development course
– Game development course
– Android Wear course
– Create a sample App with a single click
– Build Java/Xml apps
– Build C/C++ NDK apps
– Build pure Java console applications
– Run your App with a single click
– No root access required
– Incremental compilation for fast build times
– Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
– Open default Android Studio projects
– Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
– Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
– Step-in step-over step-out
– Inspect thread trace
– Inspect local variables
– Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
– Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
– Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
– Preview XML layouts
– Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
– Inline variable
– Introduce variable
– Extract method
– Code formatter
– Organize imports
– Out-comment code
– Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
– Goto defintion
– Find usages
– Goto symbol
– Goto class
– Very fast editor even with large files
– Code completion for Java and Android XML
– Android online help directly from the code
– Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
– Unlimited Undo/Redo
– Pinch zoom
– Smart expand selection
– Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
– UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
– Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename delete create file or folder
– Dropbox integration
– Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files then compile the software the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio and commandline SDK Tools is provided. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well.
✔ Premium Featues Unlocked
✔ All Courses Unlocked
✔ UI Designer Unlocked
Improved: Support api and implementation dependencies in gradle files
Fixed: Some app development lessons were stuck
Fixed: Sometimes switching landscape mode did not work
Fixed: Incorrect errors with libraries
New: Support for Chromebooks
New: Support for API level 27 (Android 8.1)
New: Support for Multi-Window Mode for Android 7 (Nougat) and above
New: Support NDK development on Android 8.0 (“Oreo”) devices.
This app has no advertisements
AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ v3.2.200929 (Mod) (Premium) APK – Technical Details
Before you start full AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ v3.2.200929 (Mod) (Premium) APK Download, you can read below technical APK details:
- Full Application Name: AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ v3.2.200929 (Mod) (Premium)
- Supported Android Versions: 4.0 and up
- APK File Name: AIDE_3.2.200929-Mod.apk
- APK File Size: 36 MB
- Official Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aide.ui
AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ v3.2.200929 (Mod) (Premium) APK Free Download
So Excited to download? Well, click on below button to start Download AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ v3.2.200929 (Mod) (Premium) APK. This is a single direct link of AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ v3.2.200929 (Mod) (Premium).