GravityBox is a module which primary goal is to provide the users of AOSP devices GravityBox [P] v9.0.0 [Beta-6] [Unlocked] APK Free Download Latest version for Android. Download full APK of GravityBox [P] v9.0.0 [Beta-6] [Unlocked].
Overview & Features of GravityBox [P] v9.0.0 [Beta-6] [Unlocked]
Before you download GravityBox [P] v9.0.0 [Beta-6] [Unlocked] APK, You can read a brief overview and features list below.
Overview: GravityBox is a module which primary goal is to provide the users of AOSP devices
with a tweak box to turn their vanilla AOSP ROM into custom ROM packed with additional features and tweaks without need to flash anything. Most of the preferences can be changed on-the-fly without rebooting.
THIS VERSION IS FOR OREO ROMs:
For Lollipop, use GravityBox [LP]
For KitKat, use GravityBox [KK]
For JellyBean, use GravityBox [JB]
For Marshmallow, use GravityBox [MM]
For Nougat, use GravityBox [N]
For Oreo, use GravityBox [O]
For Pie, use GravityBox [P]
– QuickSettings tile management with additional tiles
– Pie Controls
– Expanded desktop with semi-immersive and immersive modes
– Lockscreen tweaks
– Statusbar tweaks
– Navigation bar tweaks
– Power tweaks
– Display tweaks
– Media tweaks
– Phone tweaks
– Hardware key actions
– Launcher tweaks
– Screen recording
– Smart radio
– Notification control (per-app notification LED/sounds/vibrations)
– Fingerprint Launcher
… and many more
– this module is designed to run on vanilla or close-to-vanilla Android 9 (AOSP)
– officially supports devices/systems it was developed and tested on
– Samsung Touchwiz, HTC Sense, MIUI, LeWa, Xperia, Lenovo, etc. are NOT supported. It is not guaranteed this module will work on these at all so try at your own risk. This module is simply too complex to support all kind of ROM brands that were vastly modified by vendors.
– DO NOT USE WITH CUSTOM ROMS MODULE WAS NOT EXPLICITLY DESIGNED FOR
– I will not implement any exceptions that will adapt this module to a specific custom ROM. Please, do understand, it is unmanageable.
– I will not provide any support for devices violating these compatibility rules
GravityBox [P] has been designed for and tested on
– Nexus 5X running Pixel Experience Android Pie 9.0
Info about premium features and PayPal transaction ID verification system
1) Those who supported development via PayPal donation can use their PayPal transaction ID to unlock premium features.
Currently there are two premium features: 1) Backup/restore of GB settings 2) Ultimate notification control
2) If you contributed to the project by providing translations, code fragments, or by any other way
you can apply for a free transaction ID by contacting me via PM @ forum.xda-developers.com
3) Be aware that there’s a system that can identify potential transaction ID
abuse. E.g. when one ID is being used by more users. Such IDs will get blocked automatically.
This can also happen when you previously exposed your ID in public forum and other users took
advantage of it. If this is the case, contact me via PM so I can issue new, special ID.
In case you own more devices, you can use one transaction ID on up to 10 of them.
4) If you are using your own custom builds of GB for personal use, you will get hash mismatch
upon verifying your ID as verification system accepts requests only from official releases of GB.
If you want to be able to verify IDs with your custom build, contact me via PM so I can setup
a special hash for your build.
If you are using a custom build that you provide for broader group of users (e.g. in a custom ROM),
it is necessary to ask for new hash everytime your new custom version is released for public use.
These rules are based on mutual trust so please, do not violate them.
Donation is also possible by purchasing GravityBox Unlocker from the Play Store
Clock: do not propagate date and day of week to statusbar header clock (was redundant)
Clock: added option for controlling statusbar header clock position independently of statusbar clock position
BatteryPercent: added option for choosing whether to show GB’s percent text also in statusbar header
BatteryStyle: added option for choosing whether to apply battery indicator style also to statusbar header
Navbar: fixed expanded desktop behavior when navbar tweaks master switch is off
ExpandedDesktop: improved layout when navigation bar hidden by expanded desktop
Fixed tiles per header not updated after reboot for Samsung devices (thanks to Firefds)
Fixed exception throwing when QuickSettings management is enabled on Samsung devices (thanks to Firefds)
Fixed brightness bar tweaks for Samsung devices (thanks to Firefds)
Fixed recent key not working on Samsung devices when enabling navigation bar tweaks (thanks to Firefds)
Updated French translations (thanks to instazedd)
Premium features unlocked.
This app has no advertisements
GravityBox [P] v9.0.0 [Beta-6] [Unlocked] APK – Technical Details
Before you start full GravityBox [P] v9.0.0 [Beta-6] [Unlocked] APK Download, you can read below technical APK details:
- Full Application Name: GravityBox [P] v9.0.0 [Beta-6] [Unlocked]
- Supported Android Versions: 9.0+ | ROOT | Xposed Framework
- APK File Name: GravityBox_[P]-v9.0.0-beta-6_build_905.apk
- APK File Size: 6.2 MB
- Official Play Store Link:
GravityBox [P] v9.0.0 [Beta-6] [Unlocked] APK Free Download
So Excited to download? Well, click on below button to start Download GravityBox [P] v9.0.0 [Beta-6] [Unlocked] APK. This is a single direct link of GravityBox [P] v9.0.0 [Beta-6] [Unlocked].