Automatically close incognito tabs, disable incognito browsing or monitor incognito use. Incoquito v1.8.8 [Paid] APK Free Download Latest version for Android. Download full APK of Incoquito v1.8.8 [Paid].
Overview & Features of Incoquito v1.8.8 [Paid]
Before you download Incoquito v1.8.8 [Paid] APK, You can read a brief overview and features list below.
Overview: Automatically close incognito tabs, disable incognito browsing or monitor incognito use.
✶ Modes ✶
○ Auto-close – Closes incognito tabs when the screen is turned off or after the chosen delay.
○ Prevent – Prevents incognito tabs from being opened.
○ Monitor – Allows incognito browsing but logs events and activities.
✶ Full Chrome support ✶
○ In addition to regular Chrome, works with Chrome Beta, Chrome Canary and Chrome Dev.
✶ Additional Features ✶
○ Logs various events related to the use of incognito mode in Chrome, including when incognito tabs are opened or closed.
○ Logs media playback and file download activity from within Chrome. Logging can be enabled for all browser sessions or only when there are incognito tabs open.
○ Hides Incoquito from the launcher so that it is not obvious that it is installed. Once hidden, Incoquito is only able to be launched from the dialer or its launch web page (see the FAQ below).
Uninstall protection (experimental)
○ Detects when an attempt is made to uninstall Incoquito and prevents the uninstallation.
Android settings guard (experimental)
○ Guards Android settings and prevents changes to any settings that would affect the operation of Incoquito.
YouTube logging (experimental)
○ Logs videos played in the YouTube app.
YouTube blocking (experimental)
○ Prevents access to the YouTube app.
Block other browsers (experimental)
○ Prevents access non-Chrome browsers. Currently blocks access to 200+ of the most popular browsers with new browsers being added all the time. If you find a browser that isn’t blocked, please let me know and I’ll add it to the list.
○ Locks all Incoquito settings to prevent unauthorized changes.
✶ Requirements ✶
• Chrome version 51.0.2698.0 (or later) and notifications turned on for Chrome
• Access to notifications
To check whether Incoquito will work on your device prior to installing, open an incognito tab in Chrome. If Chrome adds it’s “Close all incognito tabs” notification to the notification drawer, Incoquito will work on your device.
✶ FAQ ✶
Q: How do I launch Incoquito when it is hidden?
A: When Incoquito is hidden there are 2 ways it can be launched from the device:
• Use Chrome to browse to https://incoquito.leminolabs.com/launcher and click the “Launch Incoquito” button
• Open the system dialer and enter the following code (INCO): *#*#4626#*#*
• Added support for additional browsers
• Added quick set up for parental control on first launch
• Added additional detection methods for incognito tabs (experimental)
• Added ability to block incognito mode in Google Maps (experimental)
This app has no advertisements
Incoquito v1.8.8 [Paid] APK – Technical Details
Before you start full Incoquito v1.8.8 [Paid] APK Download, you can read below technical APK details:
- Full Application Name: Incoquito v1.8.8 [Paid]
- Supported Android Versions: 5.0+
- APK File Name: Incoquito-1.8.8.apk
- APK File Size: 3.3 MB
- Official Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leminolabs.paid.incoquito&hl=en-GB
Incoquito v1.8.8 [Paid] APK Free Download
So Excited to download? Well, click on below button to start Download Incoquito v1.8.8 [Paid] APK. This is a single direct link of Incoquito v1.8.8 [Paid].