Installing Magisk will give you ROOT, a super powerful Systemless Interface, Magisk Manager v7.1.1-5b30c774 APK Free Download Latest version for Android. Download full APK of Magisk Manager v7.1.1-5b30c774.
Overview & Features of Magisk Manager v7.1.1-5b30c774
Before you download Magisk Manager v7.1.1-5b30c774 APK, You can read a brief overview and features list below.
Overview: Installing Magisk will give you ROOT, a super powerful Systemless Interface,
Magisk Modules support, and hide from tons of integrity tests like SafetyNet!
100% fully open source and easy to build!
Allow you to do any system (vendor) modification without actually tampering the partitions.
Anything can be loaded with Magisk systemless-ly!
MagiskSU: Open Source Root Solution
Root your device with MagiskSU, based on phh’s Superuser, which is based on CM Superuser.
MagiskSU Root Management, Upgrade Magisk, Manage MagiskHide lists
Manage, Upgrade, Download, Install Magisk Modules from the community driven online Magisk Module Repo.
Hide Magisk from detections: Google SafetyNet, enterprise / bank system integrity checks, game tamper checks etc.
Allow you to do any modifications to system properties, including read-only props.
This is also used along with magiskhide to trick various device status sent from the bootloader
(Optional) Remove AVB 2.0, dm-verity, forceencrypt.
Unlock partitions blocks to support remount to rw
If you already have Magisk installed, it is strongly recommended to upgrade directly via Magisk Manager
Instructions for installing the first time are presented below:
If you plan to flash a custom kernel, flash it AFTER installing Magisk
Make sure to remove any other root, your best bet would be restoring your boot image back to stock
Via custom recovery:
Download the latest Magisk zip file
Reboot to a custom recovery and flash the flashable zip
Reboot to system, and check whether Magisk Manager is installed and the version matches the latest one in the OP
If for some reason Magisk Manager isn’t installed/upgraded automatically, please install/upgrade it manually!
Via Magisk Manager (Only support v14.0+):
This method does not need root, and also does not require a custom recovery.
However, you MUST have a stock boot image dump beforehand, and you also have to be able to flash the patched boot image, either through fastboot/download mode or ODIN
Install the latest Magisk Manager
If you’re planning to flash the patched boot image through ODIN, go to Settings > Update Settings > Patched Boot Output Format, and select .img.tar. For normal users leave it as the default .img
Press Install > Install > Patch Boot Image File, and select your stock boot image file
Magisk Manager will now patch your boot image, and store it in [Internal Storage]/MagiskManager/patched_boot.img[.tar]
Copy the patched boot image to your PC. If you can’t find it via MTP, you can pull the file with ADB:
adb pull /sdcard/MagiskManager/patched_boot.img[.tar]
Flash the patched boot image to your device and reboot. Here is the command if using fastboot:
fastboot flash boot /path/to/patched_boot.img
– Fix a bug that causes some modules using new format not showing up
– [General] Remove usage of magisk.img
– [General] Add 64 bit magisk binary for native 64 bit support
– [General] Support A only system-as-root devices that released with Android 9.0
– [General] Support non EXT4 system and vendor partitions
– [MagiskHide] Use Zygote ptracing for monitoring new processes
– [MagiskHide] Targets are now per-application component
– [MagiskInit] Support Android Q (no logical partition support yet!)
– [MagiskPolicy] Support Android Q new split sepolicy setup
– [MagiskInit] Move sbin overlay creation from main daemon post-fs-data to early-init
– [General] Service scripts now run in parallel
– [MagiskInit] Directly inject magisk services to init.rc
– [General] Use lzma2 compressed ramdisk in extreme conditions
– [MagicMount] Clone attributes from original file if exists
– [MagiskSU] Use ACTION_REBOOT intent to workaround some OEM broadcast restrictions
– [General] Use skip_mount instead of auto_mount: from opt-in to opt-out
This app has no advertisements
Magisk Manager v7.1.1-5b30c774 APK – Technical Details
Before you start full Magisk Manager v7.1.1-5b30c774 APK Download, you can read below technical APK details:
- Full Application Name: Magisk Manager v7.1.1-5b30c774
- Supported Android Versions: 4.2+ | ROOT
- APK File Name: Magisk_Manager-7.1.1-5b30c774.apk
- APK File Size: 2.4 MB
- Official Play Store Link:
Magisk Manager v7.1.1-5b30c774 APK Free Download
So Excited to download? Well, click on below button to start Download Magisk Manager v7.1.1-5b30c774 APK. This is a single direct link of Magisk Manager v7.1.1-5b30c774.