Perhaps the richest in settings cinematic video camera for Android devices mcpro24fps – professional video recording app v030 (SAP) (Paid) APK Free Download Latest version for Android. Download full APK of mcpro24fps – professional video recording app v030 (SAP) (Paid).
Overview & Features of mcpro24fps – professional video recording app v030 (SAP) (Paid)
Before you download mcpro24fps – professional video recording app v030 (SAP) (Paid) APK, You can read a brief overview and features list below.
Overview: Perhaps the richest in settings cinematic video camera for Android devices
For all questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical LUTs: https://mcprotector.lv/technical-luts/
1. Support for multiple cameras (where possible);
2. Save settings for each camera separately;
1. Support for recording 24 25 30 and 60 fps depending on the capabilities of the device;
2. Support for all resolutions specified in Camera2 API;
3. Support for two codecs: AVC (h264) and HEVC (h265);
4. Support for bit rates up to 500Mb/s depending on the capabilities of the device;
5. Hardware noise reduction settings;
6. Hardware sharpening settings;
7. Settings for hardware correction of hot pixels;
8. Support for optical and digital stabilization depending on the capabilities of the device and manufacturer’s permissions;
9. Setting up Log profiles through a tone curve depending on the capabilities of the device;
10. Setting the tone curve through the GPU;
11. adjustment through additional GPU filters;
12. Additional noise reduction through GPU;
13. Configure GOP;
14. Elimination of flicker for the automatic exposure mode;
15. Different modes of white balance depending on the capabilities of the device (some devices claim to support manual BB but it does not work correctly);
16. Two exposure modes: manual and automatic;
17. Setting automatic exposure correction;
18. Three focus modes: automatic continuous automatic touch manual;
19. Three types of crop zoom: up to video size x2.0 and maximum;
20. Support 10 bits for LG V35/V40/V50/G7/G8 Sony Xperia1/Xperia5 Samsung S10/S20 Snapdragon Xiaomi Mi9/Pro/T/T Pro Asus Rog Fon II.
21. Adjustment of the density of points of the tone curve (relevant for 64 points and below)
22. Bitrate mode (variable/constant) if possible
23. Distortion correction setting
1. Support for different sound sources;
2. Support for different sample rates;
3. Support for AAC bitrate up to 510kb/s;
4. The ability to record sound in a WAV file;
5. The ability to integrate WAV into MP4 after recording (the recording length of one clip is limited by the system of the device).
1. The counter of dropped frames;
2. Video size counter in the record button;
3. Convenient manual focus control;
4. In manual focus mode you can double-click to increase the preview for more accurate focus;
5. Ability to limit manual focus on the top and bottom (double tap on the limiter button);
6. Convenient crop-zoom control;
7. Saving Log Profile Presets:
8. Saving presets of the GPU curve profiles;
9. Manual and auto-lock automatic white balance;
10. Ability to save presets for white balance settings;
11. Manual and auto-lock for automatic exposure;
12. In the manual exposure mode it is possible to change exposure depending of the frequencies of 50Hz and 60Hz;
13. Flashlight (if the device supports);
14. Fixing the orientation of the camera;
15. Two types of histograms: luminance and RGB;
16. Focus picking;
17. Zebra; Zebra limits adjustments;
18. Eleven types of grid;
19. Anamorphic previeww desqueeze (video remains stretched);
20. Start/stop recording on the volume buttons or a separate camera button;
21. Three types of screen brightness;
22. The ability to select the medium where the video will be saved (to record to an SD card a very fast card is needed);
23. Selecting the size of a single piece of video (on many devices there is a 4GB limitation);
24. The ability to write video in pieces with overlapping or one by one;
25. Indication of the focus position in the automatic continuous focus mode;
26. Automatically save most settings.
27. Preview LUTs
Highly recommended for Sony XZ1 / XZ2/C/P / XZ3 / Xperia 1 / Xperia 5.
Release by LunaDev
Added the ability to select a profile for the h264 codec: Auto or Maximum.
Bug fixes of different criticality levels.
This app has no advertisements
mcpro24fps – professional video recording app v030 (SAP) (Paid) APK – Technical Details
Before you start full mcpro24fps – professional video recording app v030 (SAP) (Paid) APK Download, you can read below technical APK details:
- Full Application Name: mcpro24fps – professional video recording app v030 (SAP) (Paid)
- Supported Android Versions: 6.1 and up
- APK File Name: mcpro24fps_v03030_Paid.apk
- APK File Size: 1.1 MB
- Official Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lv.mcprotector.mcpro24fps
mcpro24fps – professional video recording app v030 (SAP) (Paid) APK Free Download
So Excited to download? Well, click on below button to start Download mcpro24fps – professional video recording app v030 (SAP) (Paid) APK. This is a single direct link of mcpro24fps – professional video recording app v030 (SAP) (Paid).